Saturday, November 19, 2011

Why do black people always seem to be falling asleep?

I've wondered this for a long time. On many many occasions, particularly on public transport, in waiting rooms etc. I see black people falling asleep. Obviously both black and white people fall asleep in public from time to time, but it's striking how much I see it with black people and was wondering if there was any reason for it?|||Why do black people always seem to be falling asleep? Answer mine why do some white people do stupid things and think its funny|||Unfortunately there is still a low economic inequality among black people. The cause of drowsiness may be from working hard or late at night, inability to sleep due to mental stress, partying all night, (they could be high, lol it's ok to laugh), excessive studying at school (true in my case) or the strain of going through basic day to day motions of life. Basically events that would cause stress and drowsiness for anyone.|||I dunno. I guess it's just socio-economic. Maybe lower income = Worse overall health. Worse overall health = less energy.





Although my family is fairly health conscientious I would suppose that most black people living in poorer areas don't focus on their health. They don't take vitamins, don't really properly maintain themselves, don't always eat the right things.





I think you'd probably find that there may be number of them that might have more than one job and just live in more stressful conditions so that could be a factor as well.





I really can't say. Just theorizing. I bet that most of them that you see live in poor conditions and it really does have an effect on one's overally well-being. When one lives in poorer conditions no one is worrying about their health.


One analogy I can give is that it's very similar to what you see when a country is developing. In the beginning businesses get away with murder because no one is concerned about health as much. It's not a priority. But over time as a country has more money it moves away from bad practices and tries to become more ethical and conscientious of how it effects the environment.|||That's just because their lazy and have no jobs. And they probably just ate a watermelon too|||cause as a fellow ****** myself, i find the darkness of my skin quite tiring, and you know i just really hate life and seeing all these happy white people just makes me sooooo tired hope it helped|||Because We Are Awesome,,


But really we dont it just depends...


We Are NOT Lazy and we Have Awesome Jobs|||Perhaps, dear, you live in an area mostly dominated with black people. I've wondered this for a long time...why do people ask such stereotypical questions?|||Respectfully put Raymond.|||idk, why do so many asian sleep walk :D|||I never saw that happen but they were probably tired in your case.|||Evry1 falls asleep so not just black ppl|||You're an idiot.|||Why do I fall asleep when I read your questions?|||Huh? Maybe they are tired?|||because theyre drug dealers and heroine users|||why are you asking such a ridiculous question?|||I dont know?|||I don't agree with this.|||they are coming down off there dope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment