Thursday, November 24, 2011

How do I remove permanent black texta markings from my black plastic glasses?

My black plastic glasses had super glue stains on them, I tried to use nail polish remover to get rid of them - instead it made my problem worse. The large stains became all white and grey, I paniced then got a black texta which I used to cover the stains, now its all weird-coloured... What should I do to get rid of the stains? I'm thinking of buying black paint with a small brush and just paint over it. By the way, I'm not sure which category to paste it in so I'm putting it in this one, sorry if it is incorrect. Any help would be appreciated, Cheers.|||File it off?|||if its really in a bad situation you should really buy a new 1.but if not y not u try turpentine|||a little bit of isopryl alchol

No comments:

Post a Comment