Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How do you solve a black and white photocopy problem with my Epson DX4050 printer?

I have an epson DX4050. I currently have a full blank ink cartridge but have one empty colour catridge and 2 other colour catridges which are running low. I want to photocopy a peice of document in black and white only but every time I press the "Start B %26amp; W" (start black and white) button on my printer, nothing happens. What do I need to do to be able to photocopy my documents in black and white.|||If your printer is displaying an error because of the out of ink cartridge, then you're going to have to replace it before the printer will do anything. This is a design of the printer for the benefit of the manufacturer so that you buy more ink. This is where they make their money so they disable the printer if any ink is out, even if you're not going to use that color, to force you to buy more ink before it will work again.





Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment