Thursday, November 24, 2011

How can you turn black dark eyebrows into a light brown color?

I have dark black eyebrows they're not thick but they're dark, and i've been wanting to dye my hair brown with blonde highlights but my black eyebrows will not go with this look at all, I've tried dying my eyebrows with a really light blonde and they still dont change color they stay dark black, does anybody know how to make them lighter? Please help me!!!!|||ya...if you want that drastic of a change...i say get it professionally done....its much more safe...and will look beautiful ...good luck|||go to wal mart and get the creme bleach for facial hair. works on mine in about 5 minutes.|||Bleach them with Joleen bleach cream, then just use a light brown liner to color them in. THERE IS YOUR SOLUTION. Cheap and quick!|||bleach them. but be careful with the time.|||They can be bleached, same as your hair, but i would get an expert to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment