Saturday, November 19, 2011

I am a black male and only have an attraction for white females. Do others have this same attraction?

I prefer slender white women with blonde hair. I like thin lips, small breasts, and small hips on a woman. I know I will probably receive a lotta flak for asking this question but it is the truth. I don't like black women because most seem to be overweight and don't take good care of themselves like white women do. If you are a white female and prefer black males, please state why you perfer black males.|||I'm attracted to all races of women, however I've only dated white girls. They are the only ones that have shown interest.|||I'm a black woman, and I prefer white men. Everybody has their own preference, but that doesnt mean you have to put other people down. You say black women tend to be overweight, and that is a stereotype, as I am black and I am very slender and I know many other black women who do not carry much weight... At the end of the day, there is nothing wrong with having preferences, but dont forget who you are and where you are coming from. At the end of the day I am sure you have black women in your family who would be offended by your comments....anyway, date who you want to date; as long as you are happy.|||Haha I understand why. I have a lot of friends that are the same way.


I'm a white girl and lately I've been finding more attraction towards black males than white males. I think the reason is because they tend to be more outgoing and are more likely to come up and begin a conversation with you. PLUSS they tend to have better bodies than white guys. =]|||You can date who you want to date out of preference but do the rest of us a favor and don't belittle the race you come from. Remember, your mother is black too.|||Well, don't fret, man. I'm a black woman who is attracted to white men. it doesn't really matter what others may think. "To each, his own" as they say. You are free to love whomever you please. Just don't down all us sister, huh? We aren't ALL the same! ;-)|||I'm not sure why I needed to know the details. I guess the question is "do others have this same attraction".


The answer is yes. This is asked too many times. All race questions have been asked at least a million times each|||ugh b/c they are just good looking omg! some black guys can just catch my eyes and its all over like nice built lil wayne makes me crazy! lol ps im a white girl

No comments:

Post a Comment