Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How come black men who date exclusively out their race are usually rude to black women?

As much as they say black women are haters or act like black men belong to them or what not.


Most of the black men I have known to date interracially HAVE ALWAYS said something bad about black women and that is why they do not like them.


I know plenty of white guys who exclusively like Asian women. I have SELDOM heard them say anything bad about white girls.|||People have their preference|||Hello I know this article was posted over 200 years ago. But let me as a real black man clear up all this hate I've acknowledge and read from others online. It all comes down to RESPECT alot of black women talk down to black men and they don't appreciate it. Other races of women respect black men.

Report Abuse


|||YESSS verry strange. I'm a young psychology major and let me see if I can speak sociologically. *clearing throat* LOL





Everyone knows what society says about different ethnicities of people and life is seen in various ways depending on backgrounds and whatnot.





Black guys or guys in general believe that they have more power than a woman. Guys who date outside of thier race, in my opnion, believe that they van talk down to black women because they feel they have the authority to do so.





I myself, if doesn't matter what race the guy is, if he treats me the way I deserve to be treated that's all that matters.





White guys don't talk about white girls because it's just society. There is nothing really bad to say about them (b/c of society). But all other cultures and backgrounds have bad ratings in society white, black, plad, polka dot, hispanic, chinese, etc...





We are society so we need to stop being haters.





And those men who talk smack are just idiotic.|||They are worthless p*ssy men.





REAL men do not slander, degrade, and disrespect ANY woman.





REAL men do not use women, or anyone else, as a scapegoat for all of their problems.





REAL men do not neglect their own women for the rest of the world to undermine them.





This small fraction of damaged Black men are embarassing not only the REAL Black men, but Blacks in general. They are only perpetuating the divisiveness that already exist in the Black community. I say that they be exterminated.





If you aren't apart of the solution, then you MUST be the problem.|||Personally, I have met Black Men who bad mouth Black Women, and Black Women who badmouth Black Men that maintain dating interracial. I have heard men of all races and women of all races and cultures bad mouth not just each others' culture, but the genders in general. Take out "Black" and it's pretty much a bunch of bitter people angry at their crappy choices. Just like when women say "Men are all dogs" and Men say, "women nag too much". They just insert a culture. It can be applied to everyone. As far as "White guys badmouthing White Women"...well, check any comedian, actor, and so on...and you will see that you are wrong there. I spent over 4 years in Korea, and I can tell you that As some white women may bad mouth some white males, white males will bad mouth white women over asian or "exotic women". That goes for all races and cultures. Unfortunately it is more of a gender thing than a race or cultural thing. I will mention one thing...2000 census...want to know how many of the Married Black Males in this country are married to "other than black women" (meaning asian, white, indian, arab, and so on). 7 %. 93 % of married black men in america are married to black women. And if someone cares to check my stats... I am posting the link in my sources. Also, for those of you who complain about 40 % of black Women being unmarried...Well...I think it's about 39.7% for Black women and 41.9 percent for Black Males. So, it's pretty even across the board. Stop hating on each other and ignore the stupid people. One thing that seems to span over all races and cultures is stupidity and ignorance. And by reading the "White guys don't do it" comment...I can see you are one of them.|||They are self haters and who ever your talking to isn't a real black men tell them i said that


they are punks...I cant stand black men like that ugh!!!!!!!!|||well the black male friend's i know that date interracial, never really have anything nice to say either lol sucks i know but i won't say they all do....|||Self haters boo. Or they are scorned seeking revenge.





But focus on the positive. The majority of black are good.|||im dating a black guy in he never said anything about his exs who were black. i actually came across one of them and she was really pretty. i was kinda jealous. : %26lt;|||i UNDERSTAND PREFERENCE


but rudeness?


I do not know

No comments:

Post a Comment