Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What wall color goes with black bedding and black curtains?

I am repainting my bedroom. I have black curtains and black comforter and sheets on my bed. I was just wondering what a good wall color would be. I was thinking sea foam green, but I have no idea. Please help!|||Depending on your style and the look you're trying to acheive you could go in many directions. Keeping it simple,you could go taupe walls and have an accent color like red. Or if you are more daring you could even go deep red with an accent color like gold or pink with a green accent. I would have fun with it. Remember you can always repaint if you don't like the result. Bonus: paint is cheap!|||Black and white with gold accents is very chic, sophisticated, and classy.





Black and pink or black and a bright aqua is very retro (think 50s).





Unless you have a lot of seafoam green, the black will overwhelm it...but if there is enough of it, it could look very nice, especially with silver accents.





Black and red is very dramatic...gold accents with this.





Black and pale grey is very monochromatic and soothing...silver accents with this.





Good luck and have fun!|||Any. Is anything else in your bedroom besides black comforter and curtains? Any furniture? Rugs? Pictures? Get some color from them.|||lavender|||A deep, deep red.

No comments:

Post a Comment