Thursday, November 24, 2011

What is it about black girls that people find unattractive?

I've noticed that where i live no one likes black girls and think that they are ugly. Only reason why people haven't said I'm ugly is cuz Im half black. But the fully black girls in my school people think they are ugly and they look pretty to me. Do others feel the same? Is it cuz i live in the suburbs or an all white area?|||suburbia is hell yes, you have it correct on that one, dont worry, you will outgrow them and move away at some point|||may it's the bad attitude that a lot of them have.

Report Abuse


|||Maybe its the STEREOTYPE that Black women have a bad attitude, because most don't.

Report Abuse


|||I have noticed the same thing. I too am half white and do get the impression that people think half white, half white girls get a lot more attention than fully black girls. I get a lot of attention and people think i'm very beautiful close to classic beauty. However, when people speak of fully black women they think of them as ugly with big asses and very dark spotty skin. Personally tho i think some black women are very beautiful and that each race has it's share of not so pretty people and beautiful people. I think they r just awful to think so.|||I don't think this is true. I just think you are focusing on the negative things you hear and screening out the positive. My girl's daughter went to school in a suburb and liked it. Most of the school was white. (She is black) I think there was only one other black girl at the school. Don't hang out with those who are nasty. Focus on doing good things. Join some clubs. Go out for athletics... you don't have to be great to have fun. If you want to ask some white guy to go on a date... just do it. Have some fun. Sure there are some nasty people in the world, but most are nice.|||actually Yahoo had an article a couple weeks ago about various races and dating sites--it found that black girls got these least amount of "looks" than any other race for some reason|||What the hell are you talking about, I luv me some black girls. You can send them my way, once they reach 18 of course.|||Black is beautiful. I guess certain folks probably hating on them.|||idk i like black girls tho :)|||idk what ur talkin about. I think they're wicked hot

No comments:

Post a Comment