Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What colors of shirts dont clash with black pants?

So im just wondering what colors dont clash with black... Like i own about 40 pairs of black pants and will normally just wear a black shirt with it or a white shirt with a sweater or something :/ but what color shirts dont clash with black pants?|||I would say pretty much any color. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet and every color in between! I would say the only colors that do clash are brown and navy.





Hope I helped!|||almost anything looks good with black but DO NOT wear navy blue with it it looks SO FUKKIN UGLY|||majenda,dark green,voilet,|||Black is a neutral color, so any color works!|||red or white are best ones which goes with black pants|||I like the way grey looks and I always wear a darker purple with my black pants|||everything .


but dont wear brown , navy blue , more black , and any other color that's dark .|||Anything goes with black. If you are looking for what looks best with black it would be Red or Dark Purple or Dark Royal Blue, i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment