Thursday, November 24, 2011

I dyed my hair black yesterday. Anyone know ways to get it back to your natural hair color?

Or somewhere close to it? Before black, I dyed my hair auburn red. My natural hair color is light brown. On a whim yesterday, I dyed my hair black--like JET BLACK.





Now I am on a quest to get it back to my natural hair color and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a way I can accomplish that without killing my hair.|||there are hair color removals, that you can do. go to a salon, so that nothing goes wrong!|||Try to find a picture of a person with the exact same color, or another one you like, and show it to someone and get a picture. You can also (I know this sounds ridiculous) go to a place where they sell paints and browse around in the brown section. Show a color u like to ur stylist and well.. dye the hair!|||Black is the hardest color to get out of hair when I dyed my hair black I tried dying over it brown and it didn't work than I went to a salon and they had to strip my hair so I suggest you go to a salon because thats the only way your going to be able to get the black out|||find your natural hair color mix and then it will change back to ur natual color.

No comments:

Post a Comment