Thursday, November 24, 2011

Should I get a black stiletto sandal heel or a red stiletto sandal heel if I got a black pump already?

I got a black 5.5 Inch pump that I wear a lot regularly and there were these stiletto sandals that were on sale. There are about 3 to 4.5 inches tall and they had a red and a black pair. Which one should I get ??? Attending a father's day event at church with my husband and my children.|||get the red ones and go naked.|||Black.|||This is all you have to worry about in life?|||red|||what does this have to do with marriage and divorce?|||jeez have respect! Keep it in the bedroom or togther in a nightclub together. In a family situation wear some cute sandals or cute shoes? It is rude at a family event to wear bedroom shoes wear some funny bunny bedroom slippers . I have some rabbit slippers


shaddup jennifer and have some humor maybe you and that man in the avatar need to make some hot monkey sex and put on some sexy shoes!


























1|||Get the black ones they'll go with more things... Four inch heels are perfect. Anything higher seems excessive..|||get the red ones and go naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment