Thursday, November 24, 2011

How do you keep black cotton T Shirts from fading in the wash.?

How do you keep black cotton t shirts from fading in the wash?


my friend is very compulsive about his black t shirts staying black, he wont even wear them after one washing because he says they are faded. how do I stop them from fading.|||Add about a 1/2 cup of salt in the water, this will help set dye on cotton.|||they sell laundry detergent made especially for dark clothing, try that





http://www.fabriclink.com/Presentations/鈥?/a>|||Wash black t-shirts without other colors in small amount of cold water.|||wash the black tee shirts inside out all by themselves in cold water and hang them up to dry out of sunlight.|||try washing them wrong side out in Cheer dark


they will fade anyway...just not as fast|||I have hard water in my apt-I seek out places to wash my black clothes so the water doesn't beat them to grey. If I must wash at home I use cheer dark or woolite dark and to soften the water I use borax or calgon water softener. If your pals in a house he can have the water tested, a water softener machine is a brilliant investment-helps skin, hair, %26amp; clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment