Thursday, November 24, 2011

Is it improper to wear a black tuxedo with white shoes?

I'm going to prom soon and I'm planning to wear a black tuxedo. The only problem is that I have outgrown my black dress shoes and have some white dress shoes that fit me. I have already spend a lot on the tux and I don't want to spend another $100 on black dress shoes. What do you guys think about wearing white shoes with a black tux? Thanks and your answer is much appreciated!|||it's not improper, just ugly.|||Personally, there is nothing wrong with that. If it is a large high school like mine was, it shouldn't be awkward or out of place. People wear the some ridiculous stuff to prom, merely to stick out. I wouldn't worry about white shows, unless they are sneakers. Personally don't find it too appealing mixing formal and casual, unless done right.

No comments:

Post a Comment