Thursday, November 24, 2011

The black tips on my makeup brushes are coming off with the makeup. How do I fix?

For Christmas, I got a set of brand-new brushes (foundation, powder, blush), all of which are white with black on the ends.





The first time I used the foundation brush, when I went to brush it over my face, the black came off with the makeup and left this dark smear all across my skin.





I don't know why they're doing this. Could I wash them and it stop? Or buy new brushes?|||I would suggest washing them with a bit of makeup or nail polish remover. Then rinse them well with water and try them again.|||You probably need new brushes.|||If the brushes are good quality like MAC or smth, they shouldnt do this. I would suggest u to return them if u have a receipt. If its lower quality, this could be quite normal.|||Try giving them a rinse. Or buy new brushes. Those seem pretty crappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment