Thursday, November 24, 2011

How to get permanent black hair dye out of your hair?

I've had black hair dye in my hair for about 5 months. I did it so my hair would be darker but now I regret it. I only put the black on pieces of my hair so it looks like black low lights. But they're really fat and uneven. How can I get it out or even lighten it up with trying to re-dye it. Does Head and Shoulders Dandruff shampoo work?|||I recommend going to a hair dresser and having it stripped. If you go somewhere where they use Aveda products then it is a natural product to strip the hair and it will not damage your hair as much. otherwise you just have to let it grow out.|||the best bet would be to dye your roots lighter and lighter as they grow out untill your back to your original colour, get the colour stripped at a hairdressers or shave your head :D|||Color remover thing...


Or go to the salon and they will take care of it.|||bleachh

No comments:

Post a Comment