Thursday, November 24, 2011

How can I paint black french tips on my fingernails?

I want to paint my whole nails red with black tips.





I tried using tape, but that didn't necessarily work because the black nail polish was higher up than the red (does that make Sense?). The black nail polish was sticking up off of the red since it was another layer.





How can I make the tips and make them look good?|||i say that you should forget about the tape cause its going to ruin your first layer of red and so just start from the left side of your finger tip and draw a line (wiht the black polish) up to the top part of your nail. Then, do the same for the right side of your nail. Finally, fill in that little V-shaped area with the black polish. Paint red polish over the mistakes :) repeat to the rest of the fingers, of course|||lol is u a guy !!!!!!!! and yea did it like that paint your whole nail red with black tips that will be nice

No comments:

Post a Comment