Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How rare is it to find black women that are exclusively interested in white men?

I'm a white guy who's interested in black women, but not in ones who've been with black men or find black men attractive. How rare is this, for black women to exclusively prefer white men?|||A few Y!A users from this section are.|||Ask yourself why you're interested in black women exclusively, %26amp; if it's an honest %26amp; non-racist need, then I know lots of black women who prefer white men - I think the fact that they were brought up in a white area may have had something to do with, but I'm not too sure. I would hazzard a guess %26amp; say that there are many women out there who would like to know a white man, you'll just have to look harder!|||Interesting that you state "but not in ones who've been with black men or find black men attractive". I can tell right off that a black women is not for you. They are strong women and hard to control, I can only imagine your flipping out and jealousy when she sees a fine brotha on tv or something.|||depends on your location but i would think kinda rare, they most likely grew up around black men so why wouldn't they wanna bang one, what you need to do is find a canadian black women because they seam more likely to live in an "all white" community, internet is your only hope on finding one, just post an ad about yourself|||Wow it's strange that you don't want a woman who's been with someone the same race as her; but their are more black women who are interested in dating outside of their race exclusively and the trend is rising so you shouldn't have a big problem with that.|||Lmao you should meet my mother! She dated my dad(white), divorced now and she still exclusivley dates white men. Every time she introduces me to a new boyfriend its always a white man. Go to Europe, lots of black women that only date whites.|||Not at all!





You're looking at one ;)





Trust me, your best bet is to get out of your geographical area.


Some sources of inspiration:





http://www.interracialintersection.com


beyondblackwhite.com


http://www.blackfemaleinterracialmarriag…|||It's not that rare. I've met a lot of girls who were obviously black but said that they weren't (they said were mixed with one thing or another). I'd bet those are the ones exclusively interested in white guys or non black guys atleast..|||So you wouldn't like her if she had been with a black man? she would have to like white men, but not dig ALL black men? Sounds like you have some kinda white master black slave fetish going. It sounds very bigoted and mysoginistic|||Some self-haters in this section exclusively date white men. In real life I know some bIack girls who date only white men as well. It's not that uncommon.|||All the preppy whitewashed valley-girl black girls are usually like that.



Sucks because those are the black girls I like the best!|||Why should it matter if she exclusively dates white men? Wouldn't you be more interested in if she liked YOU, as a person despite your race.|||Its rare.|||Not very rare at all.|||Theres one or two on here so you could try hooking up with them..|||I've seen them on here. but I don't know any personally.|||very rare but i'm sure you'll find a self hater

No comments:

Post a Comment