Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ritz Black dye? How do you remove dye on items it had contact with? Is there an item to buy to soak them in?

I recently dyed a few items black. I wore a pair while fixing the sprinkler system and threw them in the laundry room sink as they were wet. My husband threw his beige shorts in the sink. Anyways, I now noticed that my black dyed capris must have bleed onto his shorts. How can I get these black marks off of his shorts? These shorts are Polo brand and I don't think he is going to be very happy with this accident? Any suggestions on how to get black dye removed from beige shoerts?|||Rit Laundry Treatment Powder Color Remover 2 oz





Description: Rit庐 Color Remover is specially formulated to remove dye stains from whites washed by mistake with colored items. Use on whites to remove stains such as fruit juice, ketchup, tea, and mustard. Safe for all fabrics that can washed in hot water, Color Remover will reduce or remove color from most fabric. Use to remove color prior to dyeing with Rit庐 dyes. Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval 2 oz





If you cannot buy it at a local store, you can find it at the company listed below.|||dye them black.they may be something,but not that i am aware of.|||You can try Oxi-clean or Borax. Soak over night and wash in cold water. If this doesn't work it may be that your husband has really expensive painting shorts now. Sorry I can't think of anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment