Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What is the best detergent for keeping black clothes black?

I've tried a few detergents for my black clothes, but i keep getting smudges or the fabric dulls. I follow the washing instructions.What is the best detergent for keeping black clothes black?|||I use Cheer Dark laundry detergent in cold water. It seems to work pretty good. I also don't dry my clothes on high heat. Good luck.|||wash inside out with a cup of white vinegar to your wash..this sets any dark colours.|||woolite /cheer and make sure they get a good rinsing|||best thing is to make sure you wash, dry and iron items inside out|||Woolite|||Three cheers for CHEER dark!|||Before you run your dark clothes through the wash after wearing them for the first time throw them in the washing machine rinse cycle on cold with 2 C of vinegar. The vinegar helps to set the dye in your clothes making it more difficult to wash out.


I use liquid All Free and Clear on my black clothing, though I have heard some great things about Cheer Dark (my family is allergic to it). We then run Downey Extra Care through the rinse.


A tip: when you're buying clothes, if you can, look for clothes that are yarn dyed not cloth dyed. Yarn dyed clothes keep their color longer because each strand of thread has been individually dyed.|||vinegar, really it works never hang out in the sun, dry inside out and iron inside out.|||Dreft Dark liquid.(made by proctor and gambol) Don't hang them outside in strong sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment