Friday, December 2, 2011

Why are there not many black policemen? How do we get more black policemen?

I noticed that most cops aren't black men, why is that? Black men are vry useful and have great potential, so how do we get them in this line of work?|||because black men's penises are too large.


and cops are pricks, so... a man with a large penis is not capable of being a "prick" because the term refers to small penis size.|||I don't think you're allowed to be a police officer if you have a criminal record, and sadly, a lot of them do. And if they don't, then most likely some of their friends do. Cops are not looked upon very nicely by people that commit crimes. So if most young black men that do not have criminal records became cops, they'd lose most of their friends, and sometimes even family. I think most of the time, they're just raised that way.





PS. My statements are not racist, they are fact. "About 10.4% of all black males in the United States between the ages of 25 and 29 were sentenced and in prison, compared to 2.4% of Hispanic males and 1.3% of white males." That was in 2000. The percentage of black males is now higher, at approximately 20%.|||Most people are useful in one way or another regardless of their race.





If you really want to get more black men on to any particular police force then you're going to need to encourage them to go to school and apply to the police academy. However, for the life of me, I don't know why anybody would want to put up with the abuse and stress of the job.|||actually, there are several black police men. - may depend where you live though.. as it varies everywhere.


and I actually know, for a fact that in the location where im currently living, police officers are looking to hire mainly/predominantly 'minority races' for the time being (including females, and indivs. of other ethnic backgrounds..aside from caucasion.)- because of the lack of diversity within the actual police force.





So like i said, i don't know where you live. but where I am.. I see officers of all different colours and genders.|||Well, I think it has to do with the fact that there are not a lot of black people in this country in general. I was very surprised to see that the US only has about 14% black people, because it seemed to be much larger judging from television.|||Hmm I know quite a few black cops in my area. SO I guess it depends on where you live and the ratio of white people in the area. It's to be expected that there won't be many black cops in an area that mostly white people.|||My God why do you care? If they want to be cops they know damn well they can be. Get a life and stop trying to force a certain race to do a certain job.|||"Background checks" and those racist "Written exams". I noticed there were plenty of black cops in New Orleans after "Katrina", we best not go there with that.|||You obviously have never been to New York, Chicago, L.A., Detroit, or St. Louis. Plenty of Black Police Officers there.|||well maybe where you live, alot of black people dont want to be officers. theres not really any way unless you try and convince a large amount of black men to be cops.. good luck.|||Sandi, you need to get out more. Maybe you live in an area where the demographics are stunted and there are a lot of white folks.|||I hope you're not white, that would make this question too corny and pretentious to deserve an answer...





If you are black my apologies, I don't know.|||I live in Los Angeles, there are ALOT of black cops.|||alot of them are just shut up|||i saw many|||Should we start bailing them out?

No comments:

Post a Comment