Friday, December 2, 2011

Why are black women against IR dating and black men are all for it?

is it because black men can get non-black women but rarely do non-black men show interest in black women?|||My mom is married to a white guy.


Shes black.|||most of my black friends are not for IR relationships but that really doesn't say much because they don't know very many white people and alot of there ideas of what white people are like aren't based on personal experience.





I'm black and most of the men who approach me are either white or latino but it all depends where I'm at in the city I live. Personally I like black men and black men like me. I think most black women feel comfortable with black men because that is what they know.|||Black women have been doing IR for hundreds of years. Ever since slavery. So basically they are some of the first and the fact that bw are not wanted due to physical appearance is bull crap because back in the day black slave looking women got with native americans and white men. Anyway, usually bw would be against IR is because they are being left with thugs. Black men date IR because they believe they can still be black when they are dating non black women. They even believe their kids will still be black regardless of what woman he has one by. Most of black people I know are starting not to care because we are going extinct. (don't be in denial)|||The African American man is the American man. That is why. This is preference of women also. Many men have a preference of women, or DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CULTURES THAT IS RELATED. So many people who have never lived around any dark skinned related cultures do not understand what is beautiful or not.





However all I can say this goes both ways. Nobody likes a pugly faced woman or man.|||Well, I don't know about others, but my parents actually raised me to be with a Black guy. Like, my mom used to say that Black men have it so tough in society and all of those types of things, and that Black women need to show them more love and stuff, then my dad told me never to date a White guy. He doesn't like White guys and neither do my brothers. So it seems weird to date one. Still, that idea that no one likes Black women is overdone and really stupid. I've been asked out by White guys, and Mexican and Asian. I like Black guys, but now that I'm older my favorite types are Asian and Latino, but I really like Latino because they have good family values and will work hard to feed their kids, which is hard in most American men. I have a lot of Latino friends, and the guys are so funny and cute!





I still will always love Black men because I just do, I feel like I understand them, but many are lost and don't act how I feel a good future husband/boyfriend should act. I also love African men though, my last guy was African.|||I don't know why everyone seems to think that non-Black men do not like me when they LOVE me.





The truth is that I'd turn all of you down because I don't like too-pasty skin. NEXT.





Also, where I am stationed I see more and more White men with Black women... so you fail horribly.|||Black women had the highest jump of interracial relationships in the last 5 years alone. Second highest pairing in Europe. Blacks and Asians are bent on destroying my race and getting some beautiful white genes in their family.|||It depends on the individual black man and woman, and white people for that matter. Some black men are against it and some for it. Most people, however, are more attracted to their own race.|||Because we do not think it's worth it. We have no issues with having babies that look like us! And we just prefer our own kind. I do not speak for all. Just the majority. Because some black women do interracially date.|||I'm biracial and I'm all for interracial dating. I mean, how else would I date?|||Because black women feel they're being left out of the dating pool. Guys of all races are always going for White or Latina girls.|||I'm in an interracial relationship (with a white man), as are plenty of black women. It's not as rare as you might think.|||who said we were against it? I'm not. I only date non black men so your arguement is invalid you freak.|||this stuff makes me laugh since i've had boyfriends who weren't all black.|||http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o45KovUME鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment