Friday, December 2, 2011

How did the black Irish people come about?

I am very pale with natural dark hair and hazel eyes. I have been called black irish and I know i am of irish decent.


I have heard different explanations like the spanish armada, and actually being mixed with legit black people.


Thanks for your help!|||I'm partial black irish on my moms side.





I have heard the same things too...but I am not really sure.





Im also very pale..with almost black hair... but my eyes are green.|||I'm not too sure either. I have heard the myths about the Spanish though. There are a lot of people with the 'black irish' look too around Britain. Some variations on it some have jet black hair and blue/green eyes. Some with dark eyes, but most have really pale skin. The song 'Galway Girl' by Steve Earle mentions it 'her hair was black and her eyes were blue...'.|||Most British and Irish people have dark hair, the whole fair hair-red hair stereotype is exactly that... a stereotype.





Most Brits and Irish can trace their ancestry to the Iberian peninsula, so it's not surprising that your features are similar to theirs.|||More information on the matter in the link below.|||whats a legit black person|||honestly have never heard of such a thing. i bet you're very pretty though.|||the ladies were drinking too much beer,,,,,way too much

No comments:

Post a Comment