Friday, December 2, 2011

What is the best blue black hair color to put over black hair?

I was just wondering if it is possible to die black hair blue black. I have used manic panic before on my natural black hair, but only when it was bleached. The bleaching seriously damaged my hair and dried out my scalp. So, i dont want to bleach my black hair again, but I love the look of blue black hair. What's the best blue black hair dye that sticks to black hair and gives it an obvious blue tint?|||go to a salon supply store and get a blue enhancer for ur hair and u do not have to bleach it...it will only give it a bluish tint that u want and only use a 10 volume peroxide it works|||Probably try Indigo. It's a plant extract, and you can get it from most natural product stores (anywhere you would find henna). It's a natural product to stain your hair black, and it might take some experimenting, but an indigo rinse or a very short treatment with indigo would probably give your hair a blue sheen to it.





Just remember that if you want to bleach it again after you should talk to a stylist who knows henna first, since many chemicals will interact with it and you probably don't want to get swamp green hair from the bleach. =)|||Stick with a salon stylist who uses TIGI hair color, its the best and worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment