Friday, December 2, 2011

How can I go from white skin to black skin with make-up for costume?

For a costume I want to make my skin look black. I have white skin and am wondering what type of make up or paint or whatever I need to make it look like I really have black skin. What type of make up was used on that one show "Black. White" where a white family and black family switched races by make up? This is the type of effect I am looking for. Thanks for any help!|||There are several shades of black used on stage. Max Factor is what was used in a production I served in. (Finian's Rainbow)


It does not wash off easily, and true blacks not involved in the "show" might well find it patronizing and be offended.|||look


this way i used to do it when i was acting at my school (lol)


so get the darkest foundation and put dark brown or black eyeshadow


and enjoy............








i wish that i helped





bye


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment